Musikland Port Elizabeth commenced business in 1982 at 308 Cape Road, Newton Park, and 30 years later (and still in the same premises.) Musikland has diversified over the years from a piano/organ store to its present form – Port Elizabeth’s (and the one of the Eastern Cape`s) largest and leading one stop music shops, stocking an extensive range of musical instruments and accessories.
Stocking anything from keyboards, amplification and sound systems, disco lighting and equipment, digital pianos, home recording equipment and software, printed score sheet music (eg. UNISA, Royal Schools, Trinity Guildhall, Trinity Rockschool and Rock and Pop examination and theory requirements.)
Most of the leading brands are stocked by Musikland and their experienced, friendly sales staff of seven will assist you with your enquiry and needs. Musikland are known for their competitive BIG discounts, great service and their motto is:
We will do our utmost to better or match any other price, whether in Port Elizabeth or not!
So come on through and see how we can help you out!
- MusicReview’s List of The Top Ten iOS Games
- Reports Surfacing: The End of An Era? AC/DC May Be Announcing Retirement!
- Slipknot Rumored to Have Recruited Madball and Against Me! Drummer, Jay Weinberg.
- Black Dahlia Murder to Release “Fool ‘Em All” DVD
- Check out Aborted’s Vicious New Track, “Coffin Upon Coffin”